2008年8月18日星期一

memorable fac night












i attended my fac night
at prescott hotel in kajang
at first i m not wiling to go
cz RM50!!!
after going there, very enjoy the "night"
i found tat it is better than the time in port dickson
although it is not even half a day
i can feel tat
the bond between me and my coursemate n fac-mate becomes closer

we take photo together
we perform a drama on the stage
we joke
we laugh
we r having fun
its really good

i ll cherish the good moment in my heart
4ever

p/s: i ll upload some photo afterwards :)

3 条评论:

Arcadianic 说...

haha..it's happy to see u being able to mix around wit ur new fren now..not like last time,so pikchek..miss u all so much,hopefully can meet u all soon..wish u all the best ya

Arcadianic 说...

tat gal in last photo called hui san is it?my roommate noe her

~恺慈~ 说...

wei..very handsome ler..haha..li chen nice oso..haha...happy that u enjoy there